Work in a physician-owned, family-oriented specialty practice with no call, no nights, no weekends, and no holidays! The CRNA administers anesthetics and monitors the anesthetized patient during Endoscopic procedures. While working within the guidelines and scope of practice, the CRNA is an integral part of the GI Associates sedation care team and works collaboratively with the physician endoscopists, nurses, and patient care team.
• Provides all aspects of the sedation continuum (local, IVCS, MAC) as appropriate to provide each patient an optimal procedural experience.
• Evaluates the patient pre-operatively by interviewing and examining the patient. Assesses data and selects appropriate anesthetic and administers anesthetics in accordance with clinical privileges delineated.
• Monitors, interprets, and evaluates information derived from patient assessment and monitors intra-operatively and protects patients’ life functions and vital organs. Communicates with physician related to planned anesthesia and changes in patient status.
• Works daily as part of the procedural care team, adapting to each patient’s sedation needs.
• Prepares drugs and performs IV insertion, intubation, hemodynamic balance, and airway management in routine and acute medical situations.
• Monitors the patient’s post-operative care and performs evaluation of the patient.
• Maintains detailed records of all medication administered, noting any unintended response.
• Assures all needed supplies are present for anesthesia care.
• Maintains accounting of controlled substances.
• Participates in professional peer review process.
• Evaluates anesthesia medications, equipment and patient care supplies for sedation use in the Endoscopy Center.
• Communicates directly with Provider Team to ensure appropriateness of recommended sedation care.
• Serves as Anesthesia Professional Liaison.
• Works closely with the GIE Center Director and Medical Director to assure proper training for the GIE care team about sedation needs of GIE patients.
• Assists with development of anesthesia protocols, policy development, and training as needed.
• Attends nursing team meetings as needed.
• Graduation from an accredited RN and Nurse Anesthesia program required.
• Certification as a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) required.
• Current RN and APNP Licensure with the State of Wisconsin required.
• BLS and ACLS Certification required.
Full-Time (40 hours – 5 days per week) or Majority-Time (32 hours – 4 days per week) will be considered.
Krissy Rodewald, SPHR, SHRM-SCP
We have an outstanding opportunity for a full-time (1.0FTE) CRNA to join SSM Health Dean Medical Group, based in
Madison, WI. SSM Health Dean Medical Group is one of the largest multi-specialty, integrated healthcare delivery systems in the country, with more than 775 medical staff members. Join a group of 14 anesthesiologists and 47+ CRNA’s. The position is based at St Mary’s Hospital and the adjacent Surgery and Care Center. St. Mary’s Hospital has 10 operating rooms plus 3 cardiovascular operating rooms. The Surgery & Care – Outpatient Surgery Center has
8 operating rooms. Under the anesthesia team concept, the CRNAs participate in and will cover all types of cases.
Typical case mix includes general surgery, orthopedics, ENT, vascular, cardiothoracic (dedicated heart team), neurosurgery, healthy pediatrics and OB.
Typical schedule is Monday through Friday including first, second and third call rotations. Excellent salary and comprehensive benefit package are being offered for this outstanding opportunity. The Hospital SSM St. Mary’s Hospital has been serving South Central Wisconsin since 1912. The hospital is a 350-bed tertiary care and referral center with a full spectrum of medical and surgical services. St. Mary’s Hospital and Dean Medical Group are part of SSM Health, an integrated health system that has facilities in Wisconsin, Illinois, Missouri, and Oklahoma. SSM Health Care, parent organization of St. Mary's, in May 2003 became the first health care organization in the country to be named a Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award winner. The award is the top honor a U.S. company can receive for quality management and quality achievement. St. Mary's Hospital is also the only hospital in the region to earn the prestigious Magnet Recognition for Excellence in Nursing from the American Nurses Credentialing Center of the American Nurses Association.
Madison, population 250,000, consistently ranks as one of the top places in the country to live, work, go to school, play and raise a family. Home to the State Capitol and University of Wisconsin, Madison offers residents a stimulating civic, political and educational environment. Boasting an outstanding public school system, Madison has 30 elementary, 12 middle and 5 high schools. More than 180 public, governmental and special libraries are available for additional learning. Residents also enjoy an endless variety of music, dance, theater, visual and literary arts, including five museums exhibiting art, history, and science collections. Shoppers and diners enjoy an eclectic mix of independent stores and restaurants celebrating cultures from around the globe.
SSM Health Dean Medical Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. For more information contact:
Alissa L. Carroll | Senior Physician and Provider Recruiter
SSM Health – Dean Medical Group
WI Regional Office
1808 W. Beltline Highway
Madison, WI 53718
Phone 608.294.6460 | Fax 608.250.1534
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.ssmhealth.com
We are currently looking for Part-time candidates who are licensed in Wisconsin to start June 4 ongoing. This assignment would be perfect for the summer with no call and no weekends! If you are interested in learning more, please email an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com. Please see details below! Job Details: -Wednesday-Friday, 7am-3pm.
$130/hour plus travel and housing, 8 hour guarantee -Cases: Ortho, ENT, Spine, Pain and Podiatry -Must be able to perform regional Anesthesia -100% of own cases -No weekends, Call or Holidays
Tenured or tenure-track position in the College of Nursing (CON) University of Wisconsin Oshkosh. Responsibilities include teaching, scholarship, and service. Rank will be determined upon review of qualifications.
Work collaboratively with Director(s) and/or Assistant Director(s) to teach, develop, implement, refine, revise, and/or evaluate nursing student curriculum and policies. Maintain scholarship and service activities appropriate for rank.
i. Promotes mission, vision, values, and strategic goals of the University and the College of Nursing.
ii. Manages classes and learning environments, selects appropriate materials to support curriculum and provides constructive feedback to students.
iii. Delivers effective instruction using technology and a variety of techniques in a manner appropriate to the course objectives.
iv. Assesses student learning, designs assessments that measure student growth, aligns assessment with learning opportunities.
v. Promotes continual improvement as part of the cycle of teaching and learning develops and revises curriculum and instructional materials as needed.
vi. Participate in processes related to recruitment, selection, admission, advising, and progression of students consistent with College of Nursing and University admission policies, option assessment, and accreditation processes.
vii. Pursues professional development, contributes to academic discipline through research, presentation and publication.
viii. Participates in program resource development, including simulation and obtaining intramural and extramural program support.
ix. Participate in service through appropriate discipline-specific organizations, educational organizations, statewide boards/ committees or community activities.
x. Serve on University and College committees as needed and as indicated in CON bylaws.
xi. Represent the University and the College of Nursing at professional activities at local, state, national, and international levels.
xii. Other duties as assigned by the Director, Assistant Director or Dean.
● Graduate of an accredited nursing program associated with a regionally- accredited institution of higher education
● Doctoral degree earned or in final semester (ABD with pending graduation date etc.) (PhD, DNP, DNS, JD, EdD, etc.)
● Certification for nursing area of expertise if applicable
● Unencumbered license as a registered nurse and/or Advanced Practice Registered Nurse and eligible for immediate licensure in the state of Wisconsin
● Expertise in one of the following areas:
o Maternal Child Health
o Medical Surgical
o Mental Health
o Simulation Technology
● PhD preferred
● Clinical experience in the area of identified expertise
● Evidence of expertise in Undergraduate and/or Graduate level teaching
● Evidence of expertise in online teaching
● Evidence of scholarship and service
Submit a letter of intent, curriculum vita, three current letters of recommendation, contact information for an additional 3 references and transcripts as well as evidence of meeting qualified and preferred criteria.
All Saints Hospital is a 380 Bed Level 2 Trauma Center offering a wide variety of cases to include OB, general, orthopedics, and more. There is a shared first and second call amongst the team of 1:15. TeamHealth offers comprehensive benefits including competitive compensation, relocation assistance, company paid malpractice, employer subsidized insurance, dental, life, employer paid life insurance, a 401k with match, and CME allowance! PTO increases over time.
$45,000 Commitment Incentive Stipend OR Signing Bonus Offered! Racine is centrally located between Chicago and Milwaukee, and offers A-rated schools, hiking, camping, boating, and three public golf courses!
Why TeamHealth Anesthesia?
Practice Options – With a nationwide footprint, TeamHealth Anesthesia offers a wide range of practice options.
Career Growth – TeamHealth Anesthesia provides numerous opportunities for physicians and anesthetists to advance their careers both within their current region or throughout the nation.
Resources for Personal Wellness – TeamHealth’s Provider Wellness Division provides support for physical and emotional well-being, including stress management resources.
Local Practice Autonomy – While we provide the practice support physicians need, we also recognize that each group needs to maintain a level of autonomy to meet the individual needs of the patients, the hospital and the practice
Our group is comprised of 1,100+ anesthesia clinicians, practicing in 22 states in over 100 facilities. Though our touchpoints and case mixes are diverse, the one common thread is the support we provide our clinical teams so they can focus on exceptional patient care and OR effectiveness
For immediate consideration, please send your CV to Lindy_Seto@teamhealth.com.
The Association of Hospital Anesthesiologist (AHA) is actively looking for Certified Nurse Anesthetists for locations throughout the Fox Valley. We are a physician owned practice with a solid reputation and commitment to quality. We appreciate the diversity of our work force and the uniqueness of each employee. Our team is comprised of 15 CRNA’s and 28 Anesthesiologists.
We offer flexibility with ongoing opportunities to achieve personal, financial and professional success, as well as the support your need to focus exclusively on medical care. The compensation package includes a competitive salary, health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401(K) contribution and 100% paid malpractice coverage. For more information about these opportunities, please visit our website at www.foxcitiesaha.com or contact Trisha Hank, Human Resources Manager at 920-202-3945 email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The CRNAs work primarily in Oshkosh and float to the Aurora Surgery Center (ASC) in Fond du Lac (FDL) to help cover heavier volume days. There is a CRNA that works full time in the ASC, and is not in the call rotation. We practice a supervision model, Six anesthesiologists supervise between two to four rooms at a time. Relocation and sign-on bonus offered.
CRNA cases at Aurora Oshkosh Medical Center
Aurora Oshkosh is a community hospital. Caseload includes vascular (both OR & IR), ortho, GU, GYN, plastics, ENT, podiatry, general surgery, cath lab, GI (all our endoscopy cases are with propofol), pulmonary, OB (c-sections), ophthalmology (done in the FDL ASC), and a few pain implant procedures.
Schedule: Variable day shift hours. Call shifts begin at 5 p.m. Call is approximately 1:10, so one about one weekend every ten weeks, and once a pay period. Post call day is usually a half day, done by noon. Additional pay is given for working after 5 and when called in. Pager carry pay is $5.
Located in Northeast Wisconsin, on the western shore of Lake Winnebago, Oshkosh is banked by the Fox River and Lake Butte des Morts in Winnebago County. The city is a progressive and participative community that offers small-town friendliness with big city features and a high quality of life for people of all ages and interests. It is a great place to live as a result of an excellent school system, abundant entertainment opportunities, a low cost of living and a clean environment. Oshkosh is a haven for anyone interested in combining city life with the benefits of a small town.
For more information on this amazing opportunity, please contact Heidi Kopps at email@example.com or call 414-389-2504
Delivery of Anesthesia for moderate sedation and operative procedures at newly opening hospital in Eau Claire, WI. Provides anesthesia coverage at other Marshfield Clinic centers on occasion. Coverage at non-primary sites consists of clinical situations similar to primary practice site. Will be responsible for providing in-house call duties. 100% Medically Directed Practice, Regional anesthesia performed by physicians only. Surgical specialties include: Orthopedics, OB/GYN, ENT, Urology, Plastics, General, Ophthalmology, Neuro, Endo, Cath Lab. All ages.
Eligible applicants may be eligible for an education bonus, sign on bonus, and relocation assistance. There will be potential to pick up additional shifts for additional compensation. The Marshfield Clinic Health System offers a comprehensive benefit package that includes medial, dental, paid time off, retirement options and much more.
$3,000 + 5 days annually for Approved CME
Marshfield Clinic Health System is committed to enriching the lives of others through accessible, affordable compassionate healthcare. Successful applicants will listen, serve and put the needs of patients and customers first.
• Graduate of an accredited school for nurse anesthetists
• One year of experience as a CRNA preferred. Acceptable credentials in regard to training and experience, including adequate references attesting to moral fiber and character
• Demonstrated leadership ability.
• Must hold or be eligible to obtain and maintain a valid, unrestricted registered nurse license to practice in the State of Wisconsin at all times
• Receive certification through the Association of Nurse Anesthetists – AANA within 18 months of graduating from an accredited school and is encouraged to be a member in good standing in the American
• Must obtain and maintain appropriate privileges through the Security Health Plan credentialing process, appropriate hospital privileges or other institutions as determined and required by Clinic
• Current ACLS card required
Working at Marshfield Clinic, you will enjoy:
• A low cost of living within clean, safe environments
• Stable communities and short commutes
• Outstanding schools and affordable housing
• Plenty of recreational activities for all four seasons
• Easy access to Chicago, Madison, Milwaukee or Minneapolis/St. Paul
Marshfield, Wisconsin has a community of 19,500 and is proud of our family-friendly environment. The Cities of Marshfield & Wisconsin Rapids of Wood County were ranked 14th in America, 3rd in the Midwest and 1st in Wisconsin as best cities to live in. Marshfield is also ranked as the 8th best “Dream City” in America offering excellent health care, schools, vitality, connection to cultural mainstream, and a low cost of living all wrapped up in a small-town feel. We are located in the middle of the state with easy access to a network of interstate, U.S. and State highways. For more information, visit http://ci.marshfield.wi.us/
Questions to Karla McGuigan at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply directly through:
1000 N. Oak Ave.
Marshfield, WI 54449
Marshfield Clinic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BayCare Clinic is looking for a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) to join our well-established Anesthesia group.
BayCare Clinic Practice Overview:
Successful, democratic, and dynamic group comprised of 19 specialties
Physician-owned practice including ownership in 167-bed hospital
Built in referral base
Clinical autonomy with a financially sound practice
Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, disability, and life insurance
Retirement plan with generous employer matching contribution
Fitness center on campus
Benefits of Working with BayCare Clinic Anesthesia:
Great team of 19 CRNAs and 10 Anesthesiologists
40 hours per week, guaranteed
Wide variety of cases
Level II trauma center and two outpatient surgery centers
Office within Aurora BayCare Medical Center
Annual CME allowance
Benefits of living in Green Bay, Wisconsin:
Small to mid-size city atmosphere
Solid economic base, low cost of living
Family-friendly, excellent education systems
Near Milwaukee (2-hour drive) and Chicago (3-hour drive)
Enjoy four seasons, wide variety of outdoor activities
Education, Training & Experience Required:
Completion of an accredited CRNA program
Licensed in the State of Wisconsin or willing to obtain license
Previous experience administering epidurals or willing to learn
If this fits your career goals, contact us to schedule a brief phone call: Pam Seidl, Provider Recruiting Liaison, BayCare Clinic, 920-405-5394
email@example.com. Or apply online at https://www.baycare.net/careers/advanced-practitioner/
Job listings on the WIANA website, are a monthly fee of $150 per listing. To get started please contact us for more information.