– Enjoy a collaborative care team model of anesthesia at Aurora Medical Center Oshkosh
– Busy operating and procedural room doing a variety of cases. No open heart or neuro cases.
– Call frequency 1:10.
– Post call day only work until noon. Additional pay is given for working after 5 and when called in. Pager carry rate of pay is $5.
– Relocation and sign-on bonus available and are negotiable.
– CME $2500 annually, license and certification fees fully paid.
– Annual quality bonus potential
– Full and part time positions available
Upon successful completion of the program and obtaining a position with Advocate Aurora we will forgive up to $90,000 of your student loans
– This does come with a commitment to the organization — forgiven at the rate of $1250 a month for up to 72 months.
– We will make the payment directly to the lender- no hassle with making loan payments
– Typically paid out in your first three months in your position avoiding additional interest accruals
– This is considered taxable income and will appear on your pay statement as such.
– Must be from a federally approved lender
– Will only pay out what you have in loans
– Must obtain a position with Advocate Aurora upon graduation
– Can use in addition to Tuition Reimbursement if you already work here- however only applies to current RN’s. Current CRNA’s not eligible.
– Loan Forgiveness only available for our positions in Oshkosh, WI
About Aurora Medical Center in Oshkosh
Aurora Medical Center in Oshkosh, Wisconsin, is a hospital that combines state-of-the-art resources with a commitment to providing personal, compassionate care.
With 24/7 emergency services and several on-site specialists, we’re ready to help. As a nationally recognized health care provider, we offer a wide range of medical specialties in a culturally affirming and compassionate way to help all people live well.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
BayCare Clinic is looking for a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) to join our well- established Anesthesia group. Education, Training & Experience Required
– Completion of an accredited CRNA program
– CRNA Certification
– Licensed in the State of Wisconsin or willing to obtain license
– Previous experience administering epidurals or willing to learn
BayCare Clinic Practice Overview
– Successful, democratic, and dynamic group comprised of 19 specialties
– Physician-owned practice including ownership in 167-bed hospital
– Built in referral base
– Clinical autonomy with a financially sound practice
– Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, disability, and life insurance
– Retirement plan with generous employer matching contribution
– Fitness center on campus
Benefits of Working with BayCare Clinic Anesthesia
– Great team of 29 CRNAs and 13 Anesthesiologists
– Excellent compensation
– 40 hours per week, guaranteed
– Wide variety of cases
– Level II trauma center and three outpatient surgery centers
– Malpractice coverage
– Office within Aurora BayCare Medical Center
– Annual CME allowance
Benefits of living in Green Bay, Wisconsin
– Small to mid-size city atmosphere
– Solid economic base, low cost of living
– Family-friendly, excellent education systems
– Near Milwaukee (2-hour drive) and Chicago (3-hour drive)
– Enjoy four seasons, wide variety of outdoor activities
BayCare Clinic values the independent practice of medicine, and believes that independent practice is the model which provides the patient with the highest quality of care. We believe it is the best model because independent practitioners have fewer limitations on what therapies they can offer to
their patients. This allows patients to have the widest range of options. The BayCare Clinic Philosophy is to provide an environment for specialty practitioners to provide excellence in patient care, while promoting a rewarding practice. Every provider is an equally valued professional, and each bears responsibility toward the
achievement of optimal outcomes for our patients. Our model attracts and retains the best-trained providers by rewarding quality, dedication and initiative.
If this fits your career goals, contact us to schedule a brief phone call:
Provider Recruiting Liaison
Due the need to meet our patient demand, Bellin Health is recruiting Certified Nurse Anesthetists to join our Anesthesiology Team in either the Green Bay or Marinette/Oconto areas of WI.The Marinette/Oconto opportunity provides surgical services to our patients within the Northern part of Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Two beautiful and well equipped
facilities, each with three OR suites and state of the art equipment, are available and ready for you to begin to provide care and treat our patients close to their home towns. Demonstrate and serve as an expert in the role of a CRNA, consultant, educator, and health professional. Improve clinical and cost outcomes through collaboration with physicians and staff.
Assure safe, competent and ethical care of patients and families. Shares with physician and staff the responsibilities of providing and maintaining a quality, patient-focused, nursing and medically appropriate approaches to patient assessment, care plan development, implementation, monitoring and follow-up on outcomes. Community involvement and collaboration is encouraged.
– Full-time practice: Opportunities for 32, 36, or 40 hours per week
– Sign-on bonus available
– Competitive compensation
– CME stipend of $2,500 and 5 days per year (based on a 1.0/40 hours per week, lower hours would have a prorated CME)
– Health, Vision, Dental, Short & Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, and a 401k Retirement Plan
– Master’s degree in Nursing or a related health field and Graduate of a Certified American Association of Nurse Anesthetists (AANA) program required
– Wisconsin APNP License required
– Certified by the Council on Certification of Nurse Anesthetists (CCNA for initial certification) or recertified by the Council on Recertification of Nurse Anesthetists (CRNA) required
– Knowledge of the Wisconsin Nurse Practice Act, Administrative Code of the Wisconsin Board of Nursing, the Code of Ethics for Nurses, the Scope and Standards of Practice for Nursing Practice and Professional Performance and for Advanced Practice Nursing (ANA) and the Scope and Standards for Nurse Anesthesia (AANA) agents, equipment, and safety practices used in the anesthesia
– One year of experience is preferred
Get to Know Bellin:
At Bellin Health, a proud local history of second-to-none patient care meets a present and future of innovation and growth to provide an exciting, dynamic opportunity for healthcare providers. For more than a century, Bellin has been locally owned and operated, providing outstanding, affordable healthcare and achieving a level of quality that has allowed us to play a pivotal role in the health and wellbeing of families for generations. Based in Green Bay, Wisconsin, Bellin Health System is a rapidly growing, innovative network of hospitals, physicians and clinics throughout Northeast Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Bellin serves a market of 640,000 lives and employs more than 400 physicians and advanced practice clinicians who serve as a reliable referral base.
– Bellin Hospital is a 167-bed community hospital that was named to Healthgrades’ 2019 Best
Hospitals list, a designation that places it among the top 5 percent in the country.
– Bellin Health has been recognized as one of the Nation’s 50 Top Cardiovascular Hospitals, a
prestigious annual designation bestowed by IBM Watson Health, 11 times. The heart and
vascular team has more than 40 years of experience in all facets of cardiac care, making it
the most experience program in the region.
– Bellin Health Oconto Hospital is a critical access hospital 35 minutes north of Green Bay
serving as a key access for patients to the quality services provided by Bellin Health System.
– Bellin Psychiatric Center (BPC) provides inpatient and outpatient behavioral health services,
addressing a critical need in our communities. BPC is working with the Medical College of
Wisconsin-Green Bay (MCW-Green Bay) to address the widespread psychiatrist shortage in
the state and nation through a highly regarded psychiatric residency program.
– Bellin also collaborates with Medical College of Wisconsin-Green Bay on a variety of other
medical education initiatives, working to cultivate the next generation of physician leaders
who train local to stay local. Opportunities to teach are available.
– Since summer 2017, the state-of-the art Titletown Sports Medicine & Orthopedics clinic has
been serving pro athletes and weekend warriors alike with nationally renowned physicians
and the very latest in technology.
– Bellin Health is a national leader in Team-Based Care, creating phenomenal physician
satisfaction through a strategic redesign of the office visit and between-visit workflow. The
health system’s physicians are supported by a full complement of healthcare colleagues.
– Bellin Health Partners’ Accountable Care Organization (ACO) has a distinguished record of
success, including achieving the highest overall quality score and the lowest cost of care per
patient among all Next Generation ACOs for 2017, as awarded by the Centers for Medicare
and Medicaid Services (CMS).
– Bellin Health operates under a collaborative physician/administration dyad structure, which
means physicians have a strong voice in the organization.
– Bellin Health is the exclusive healthcare provider of the Green Bay Packers.
Most Recent Awards
– U.S. News & World Report has ranked Bellin Hospital as tops in Northeast Wisconsin and
tied for #4 statewide, according to its 2020-2021 Best Region Hospitals list.
– Newsweek Magazine’s Best Maternity Hospitals 2020 list, making it one of just two hospitals
in Wisconsin to earn the designation.
– 2020 Wisconsin Collaborative for Healthcare Quality (WCHQ) Top Quality Award – recognized for exceptional quality improvement leadership.
– Moody’s – A2 Bond Rating in 2020.
– S&P Global Ratings – A+ Bond Rating in 2020.
– Leapfrog Hospital Safety – ‘A’ grade in 2020.
– American Heart Association/American Stroke Association’s Get With The Guidelines® Stroke
Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award in 2020. Also received the Association’s Target: Type
2 Diabetes Honor Roll award.
If you are viewing this opportunity on a third party site, please visit jobs.bellin.org to apply For additional information, please contact:
Bellin Health Advanced Practice Recruiter
Wapiti Medical Staffing has an immediate need to staff up to 10 full and part-time CRNA opportunities at a large surgical hub in Eau Clarie, WI with shifts starting in January of 2021.
Full scope CRNA (no hearts) Coverage
Full time, part-time, locum assignment or perm placement opportunities
Day shift hours Monday – Friday 7 am to 3 pm (or 4 10 hr shifts)
Option for night and weekend optional call
Ideal candidates must hold (or be willing to obtain):
Unrestricted Wisconsin license
BLS, ACLS and NRP
Able to see all ages
At least 1 year of experience
Use and grow your skills in a full scope (no hearts) practice with a collaborative anesthesia team model practice. Join a culture of teamwork, professionalism, and mutual respect. Practice alongside 18 Anesthesiologist, 22 CRNAs, skilled nursing staff, and anesthesia techs.
Miriah Hicks, Recruiter
Phone: (605) 438-6921
Central Wisconsin Anesthesiology, S.C., is seeking call and/or no call CRNAs to join its team of 18 physicians and 27 CRNAs on a full-time basis. CWA is the exclusive
provider of anesthesia services at Aspirus Wausau Hospital and three ambulatory surgery centers. Excellent pay (including call pay and production sharing/student loan
repayment program), benefits, and a dynamic culture! CWA uses a team model, which incorporates a Board Eligible or Board-Certified Anesthesiologist, and a CRNA (Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist) as part of the anesthesia care team. Our unique team approach of care is a collaborative effort of a physician anesthesiologist medically directing the CRNA.
Wausau is a beautiful family-oriented community. Wausau is known for its superior quality of life and year-round activities. Excellent public and private schools. Located on
the edge of Wisconsin’s Northwoods, Wausau is surrounded by woods, rivers, and lakes. Outdoor activities abound with water sports, hunting, fishing, running/biking trails,
downhill and x-country skiing. Our practice strives to create a patient-focused perioperative experience by tailoring the highest quality anesthetic care to the individual needs of our patients and customers and the community we serve; thereby maximizing quality, value and patient satisfaction. APNP required.
Please email your cover letter and resume to Michelle Theiler (email@example.com). Additional details are available on the Central Wisconsin Anesthesiology website (www.cwanest.com) and Gaswork.com website. Up to a $30,000 sign on bonus! Contact Michelle for details.
Marshfield Clinic Health System is seeking CRNA’s to join our system-wide integrated department throughout Wisconsin. A variety of different types of CRNA opportunities available for you to explore!
– Open positions in Marshfield, Eau Claire, Minocqua and Wausau, Wisconsin – Both hospital and ASC positions –Medically Directed & Medically Supervised – Salaried positions – No Call, Beeper Call, In-House call and casual opportunities – Student Loan Assistance, Sign-on Bonus and Relocation Assistance – $2,750 + 5 days annually for approved CME – Potential to pick up additional shifts – Comprehensive benefit package that includes medical, dental, paid time off, retirement options and much more for non-casual positions
Jennifer Waters-Plemon, Physician and APC Recruiter Marshfield Clinic Health System
Marshfield Clinic is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Work in a physician-owned, family-oriented specialty practice with no call, no nights, no weekends, and no holidays! The CRNA administers anesthetics and monitors the anesthetized patient during Endoscopic procedures. While working within the guidelines and scope of practice, the CRNA is an integral part of the GI Associates sedation care team and works collaboratively with the physician endoscopists, nurses, and patient care team.
• Provides all aspects of the sedation continuum (local, IVCS, MAC) as appropriate to provide each patient an optimal procedural experience.
• Evaluates the patient pre-operatively by interviewing and examining the patient. Assesses data and selects appropriate anesthetic and administers anesthetics in accordance with clinical privileges delineated.
• Monitors, interprets, and evaluates information derived from patient assessment and monitors intra-operatively and protects patients’ life functions and vital organs. Communicates with physician related to planned anesthesia and changes in patient status.
• Works daily as part of the procedural care team, adapting to each patient’s sedation needs.
• Prepares drugs and performs IV insertion, intubation, hemodynamic balance, and airway management in routine and acute medical situations.
• Monitors the patient’s post-operative care and performs evaluation of the patient.
• Maintains detailed records of all medication administered, noting any unintended response.
• Assures all needed supplies are present for anesthesia care.
• Maintains accounting of controlled substances.
• Participates in professional peer review process.
• Evaluates anesthesia medications, equipment and patient care supplies for sedation use in the Endoscopy Center.
• Communicates directly with Provider Team to ensure appropriateness of recommended sedation care.
• Serves as Anesthesia Professional Liaison.
• Works closely with the GIE Center Director and Medical Director to assure proper training for the GIE care team about sedation needs of GIE patients.
• Assists with development of anesthesia protocols, policy development, and training as needed.
• Attends nursing team meetings as needed.
• Graduation from an accredited RN and Nurse Anesthesia program required.
• Certification as a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) required.
• Current RN and APNP Licensure with the State of Wisconsin required.
• BLS and ACLS Certification required.
Full-Time (40 hours – 5 days per week) or Majority-Time (32 hours – 4 days per week) will be considered.
Krissy Rodewald, SPHR, SHRM-SCP
We have an outstanding opportunity for a full-time (1.0FTE) CRNA to join SSM Health Dean Medical Group, based in
Madison, WI. SSM Health Dean Medical Group is one of the largest multi-specialty, integrated healthcare delivery systems in the country, with more than 775 medical staff members. Join a group of 14 anesthesiologists and 47+ CRNA’s. The position is based at St Mary’s Hospital and the adjacent Surgery and Care Center. St. Mary’s Hospital has 10 operating rooms plus 3 cardiovascular operating rooms. The Surgery & Care – Outpatient Surgery Center has
8 operating rooms. Under the anesthesia team concept, the CRNAs participate in and will cover all types of cases.
Typical case mix includes general surgery, orthopedics, ENT, vascular, cardiothoracic (dedicated heart team), neurosurgery, healthy pediatrics and OB.
Typical schedule is Monday through Friday including first, second and third call rotations. Excellent salary and comprehensive benefit package are being offered for this outstanding opportunity. The Hospital SSM St. Mary’s Hospital has been serving South Central Wisconsin since 1912. The hospital is a 350-bed tertiary care and referral center with a full spectrum of medical and surgical services. St. Mary’s Hospital and Dean Medical Group are part of SSM Health, an integrated health system that has facilities in Wisconsin, Illinois, Missouri, and Oklahoma. SSM Health Care, parent organization of St. Mary's, in May 2003 became the first health care organization in the country to be named a Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award winner. The award is the top honor a U.S. company can receive for quality management and quality achievement. St. Mary's Hospital is also the only hospital in the region to earn the prestigious Magnet Recognition for Excellence in Nursing from the American Nurses Credentialing Center of the American Nurses Association.
Madison, population 250,000, consistently ranks as one of the top places in the country to live, work, go to school, play and raise a family. Home to the State Capitol and University of Wisconsin, Madison offers residents a stimulating civic, political and educational environment. Boasting an outstanding public school system, Madison has 30 elementary, 12 middle and 5 high schools. More than 180 public, governmental and special libraries are available for additional learning. Residents also enjoy an endless variety of music, dance, theater, visual and literary arts, including five museums exhibiting art, history, and science collections. Shoppers and diners enjoy an eclectic mix of independent stores and restaurants celebrating cultures from around the globe.
SSM Health Dean Medical Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. For more information contact:
Alissa L. Carroll | Senior Physician and Provider Recruiter
SSM Health – Dean Medical Group
WI Regional Office
1808 W. Beltline Highway
Madison, WI 53718
Phone 608.294.6460 | Fax 608.250.1534
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.ssmhealth.com
We are currently looking for Part-time candidates who are licensed in Wisconsin to start June 4 ongoing. This assignment would be perfect for the summer with no call and no weekends! If you are interested in learning more, please email an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com. Please see details below! Job Details: -Wednesday-Friday, 7am-3pm.
$130/hour plus travel and housing, 8 hour guarantee -Cases: Ortho, ENT, Spine, Pain and Podiatry -Must be able to perform regional Anesthesia -100% of own cases -No weekends, Call or Holidays
Tenured or tenure-track position in the College of Nursing (CON) University of Wisconsin Oshkosh. Responsibilities include teaching, scholarship, and service. Rank will be determined upon review of qualifications.
Work collaboratively with Director(s) and/or Assistant Director(s) to teach, develop, implement, refine, revise, and/or evaluate nursing student curriculum and policies. Maintain scholarship and service activities appropriate for rank.
i. Promotes mission, vision, values, and strategic goals of the University and the College of Nursing.
ii. Manages classes and learning environments, selects appropriate materials to support curriculum and provides constructive feedback to students.
iii. Delivers effective instruction using technology and a variety of techniques in a manner appropriate to the course objectives.
iv. Assesses student learning, designs assessments that measure student growth, aligns assessment with learning opportunities.
v. Promotes continual improvement as part of the cycle of teaching and learning develops and revises curriculum and instructional materials as needed.
vi. Participate in processes related to recruitment, selection, admission, advising, and progression of students consistent with College of Nursing and University admission policies, option assessment, and accreditation processes.
vii. Pursues professional development, contributes to academic discipline through research, presentation and publication.
viii. Participates in program resource development, including simulation and obtaining intramural and extramural program support.
ix. Participate in service through appropriate discipline-specific organizations, educational organizations, statewide boards/ committees or community activities.
x. Serve on University and College committees as needed and as indicated in CON bylaws.
xi. Represent the University and the College of Nursing at professional activities at local, state, national, and international levels.
xii. Other duties as assigned by the Director, Assistant Director or Dean.
● Graduate of an accredited nursing program associated with a regionally- accredited institution of higher education
● Doctoral degree earned or in final semester (ABD with pending graduation date etc.) (PhD, DNP, DNS, JD, EdD, etc.)
● Certification for nursing area of expertise if applicable
● Unencumbered license as a registered nurse and/or Advanced Practice Registered Nurse and eligible for immediate licensure in the state of Wisconsin
● Expertise in one of the following areas:
o Maternal Child Health
o Medical Surgical
o Mental Health
o Simulation Technology
● PhD preferred
● Clinical experience in the area of identified expertise
● Evidence of expertise in Undergraduate and/or Graduate level teaching
● Evidence of expertise in online teaching
● Evidence of scholarship and service
Submit a letter of intent, curriculum vita, three current letters of recommendation, contact information for an additional 3 references and transcripts as well as evidence of meeting qualified and preferred criteria.
All Saints Hospital is a 380 Bed Level 2 Trauma Center offering a wide variety of cases to include OB, general, orthopedics, and more. There is a shared first and second call amongst the team of 1:15. TeamHealth offers comprehensive benefits including competitive compensation, relocation assistance, company paid malpractice, employer subsidized insurance, dental, life, employer paid life insurance, a 401k with match, and CME allowance! PTO increases over time.
$45,000 Commitment Incentive Stipend OR Signing Bonus Offered! Racine is centrally located between Chicago and Milwaukee, and offers A-rated schools, hiking, camping, boating, and three public golf courses!
Why TeamHealth Anesthesia?
Practice Options – With a nationwide footprint, TeamHealth Anesthesia offers a wide range of practice options.
Career Growth – TeamHealth Anesthesia provides numerous opportunities for physicians and anesthetists to advance their careers both within their current region or throughout the nation.
Resources for Personal Wellness – TeamHealth’s Provider Wellness Division provides support for physical and emotional well-being, including stress management resources.
Local Practice Autonomy – While we provide the practice support physicians need, we also recognize that each group needs to maintain a level of autonomy to meet the individual needs of the patients, the hospital and the practice
Our group is comprised of 1,100+ anesthesia clinicians, practicing in 22 states in over 100 facilities. Though our touchpoints and case mixes are diverse, the one common thread is the support we provide our clinical teams so they can focus on exceptional patient care and OR effectiveness
For immediate consideration, please send your CV to Lindy_Seto@teamhealth.com.
The Association of Hospital Anesthesiologist (AHA) is actively looking for Certified Nurse Anesthetists for locations throughout the Fox Valley. We are a physician owned practice with a solid reputation and commitment to quality. We appreciate the diversity of our work force and the uniqueness of each employee. Our team is comprised of 15 CRNA’s and 28 Anesthesiologists.
We offer flexibility with ongoing opportunities to achieve personal, financial and professional success, as well as the support your need to focus exclusively on medical care. The compensation package includes a competitive salary, health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401(K) contribution and 100% paid malpractice coverage. For more information about these opportunities, please visit our website at www.foxcitiesaha.com or contact Trisha Hank, Human Resources Manager at 920-202-3945 email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job listings on the WIANA website, are a monthly fee of $150 per listing. To get started please contact us for more information.