The CRNAs work primarily in Oshkosh and float to the Aurora Surgery Center (ASC) in Fond du Lac (FDL) to help cover heavier volume days. There is a CRNA that works full time in the ASC, and is not in the call rotation. We practice a supervision model, Six anesthesiologists supervise between two to four rooms at a time. Relocation and sign-on bonus offered.
CRNA cases at Aurora Oshkosh Medical Center
Aurora Oshkosh is a community hospital. Caseload includes vascular (both OR & IR), ortho, GU, GYN, plastics, ENT, podiatry, general surgery, cath lab, GI (all our endoscopy cases are with propofol), pulmonary, OB (c-sections), ophthalmology (done in the FDL ASC), and a few pain implant procedures.
Schedule: Variable day shift hours. Call shifts begin at 5 p.m. Call is approximately 1:10, so one about one weekend every ten weeks, and once a pay period. Post call day is usually a half day, done by noon. Additional pay is given for working after 5 and when called in. Pager carry pay is $5.
Located in Northeast Wisconsin, on the western shore of Lake Winnebago, Oshkosh is banked by the Fox River and Lake Butte des Morts in Winnebago County. The city is a progressive and participative community that offers small-town friendliness with big city features and a high quality of life for people of all ages and interests. It is a great place to live as a result of an excellent school system, abundant entertainment opportunities, a low cost of living and a clean environment. Oshkosh is a haven for anyone interested in combining city life with the benefits of a small town.
For more information on this amazing opportunity, please contact Heidi Kopps at email@example.com or call 414-389-2504
Delivery of Anesthesia for moderate sedation and operative procedures at newly opening hospital in Eau Claire, WI. Provides anesthesia coverage at other Marshfield Clinic centers on occasion. Coverage at non-primary sites consists of clinical situations similar to primary practice site. Will be responsible for providing in-house call duties. 100% Medically Directed Practice, Regional anesthesia performed by physicians only. Surgical specialties include: Orthopedics, OB/GYN, ENT, Urology, Plastics, General, Ophthalmology, Neuro, Endo, Cath Lab. All ages.
Eligible applicants may be eligible for an education bonus, sign on bonus, and relocation assistance. There will be potential to pick up additional shifts for additional compensation. The Marshfield Clinic Health System offers a comprehensive benefit package that includes medial, dental, paid time off, retirement options and much more.
$3,000 + 5 days annually for Approved CME
Marshfield Clinic Health System is committed to enriching the lives of others through accessible, affordable compassionate healthcare. Successful applicants will listen, serve and put the needs of patients and customers first.
• Graduate of an accredited school for nurse anesthetists
• One year of experience as a CRNA preferred. Acceptable credentials in regard to training and experience, including adequate references attesting to moral fiber and character
• Demonstrated leadership ability.
• Must hold or be eligible to obtain and maintain a valid, unrestricted registered nurse license to practice in the State of Wisconsin at all times
• Receive certification through the Association of Nurse Anesthetists – AANA within 18 months of graduating from an accredited school and is encouraged to be a member in good standing in the American
• Must obtain and maintain appropriate privileges through the Security Health Plan credentialing process, appropriate hospital privileges or other institutions as determined and required by Clinic
• Current ACLS card required
Working at Marshfield Clinic, you will enjoy:
• A low cost of living within clean, safe environments
• Stable communities and short commutes
• Outstanding schools and affordable housing
• Plenty of recreational activities for all four seasons
• Easy access to Chicago, Madison, Milwaukee or Minneapolis/St. Paul
Marshfield, Wisconsin has a community of 19,500 and is proud of our family-friendly environment. The Cities of Marshfield & Wisconsin Rapids of Wood County were ranked 14th in America, 3rd in the Midwest and 1st in Wisconsin as best cities to live in. Marshfield is also ranked as the 8th best “Dream City” in America offering excellent health care, schools, vitality, connection to cultural mainstream, and a low cost of living all wrapped up in a small-town feel. We are located in the middle of the state with easy access to a network of interstate, U.S. and State highways. For more information, visit http://ci.marshfield.wi.us/
Questions to Karla McGuigan at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply directly through:
1000 N. Oak Ave.
Marshfield, WI 54449
Marshfield Clinic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Work for a company with a culture where you feel appreciated and exceptional personalized service is our top priority. Stoughton Hospital has an excellent employment opportunity for a full-time CRNA working in our Anesthesia department. This position is responsible for performing Anesthesia functions as required by Stoughton Hospital Anesthetists Guidelines for the Practice of the Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist. This position has the ability to demonstrate knowledge and competence specific to age.
Qualifications include: Registered Nurse in good standing in the State of Wisconsin, Graduate of an accredited school of Anesthesia. Prefer two years clinical experience as a Nurse Anesthetist. Must be credentialed by the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists (National Board Examination). Must have Advanced Practice Nurse Prescriber (APNP) certification, BLS, ACLS and PALS certification. Prefer someone with experience doing both peripheral and neuraxial blocks. Basic Computer competency skills are expected for this position. All Stoughton Hospital employees have e-mail access and many use a PC to send and retrieve work e-mail; reference internal websites, access electronic health records, and use online learning tools to remain current with continuing
Full-time, Days, 40 hours/week, 80 hours/bi-weekly, M-F with a call schedule of 1 & 3 evenings and 1 & 3 weekends. We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits. For more information call 608-873- 2213 or email email@example.com. Apply at stoughtonhospital.com Equal Opportunity Employer
BayCare Clinic is looking for a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) to join our well-established Anesthesia group.
BayCare Clinic Practice Overview:
Successful, democratic, and dynamic group comprised of 19 specialties
Physician-owned practice including ownership in 167-bed hospital
Built in referral base
Clinical autonomy with a financially sound practice
Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, disability, and life insurance
Retirement plan with generous employer matching contribution
Fitness center on campus
Benefits of Working with BayCare Clinic Anesthesia:
Great team of 19 CRNAs and 10 Anesthesiologists
40 hours per week, guaranteed
Wide variety of cases
Level II trauma center and two outpatient surgery centers
Office within Aurora BayCare Medical Center
Annual CME allowance
Benefits of living in Green Bay, Wisconsin:
Small to mid-size city atmosphere
Solid economic base, low cost of living
Family-friendly, excellent education systems
Near Milwaukee (2-hour drive) and Chicago (3-hour drive)
Enjoy four seasons, wide variety of outdoor activities
Education, Training & Experience Required:
Completion of an accredited CRNA program
Licensed in the State of Wisconsin or willing to obtain license
Previous experience administering epidurals or willing to learn
If this fits your career goals, contact us to schedule a brief phone call: Pam Seidl, Provider Recruiting Liaison, BayCare Clinic, 920-405-5394
firstname.lastname@example.org. Or apply online at https://www.baycare.net/careers/advanced-practitioner/
Bellin Health in Green Bay, WI and its partnering organizations have a proven track record of providing high-quality care at some of the lowest health care costs in the nation. Bellin is proud to be nationally recognized as a benchmark for clinical quality and service excellence. Our current CRNA openings are full-time (FTE .8-1.0 Monday-Friday 8:00 AM/9:00 AM – 5:00 PM/6:00 PM), every 4th – 5th Saturday (7:00 AM – 3:00 PM) and second call rotation. The position includes working at multiple sites. The qualified candidate will be a graduate of an accredited CRNA program and possess a WI RN License. It is essential the individual be flexible, committed and work well in a team oriented and fast paced environment.
We offer a competitive salary, benefit package, CME, and opportunity to live between the growing Fox Valley and beautiful Door County Peninsula. Residents who move away to another city, often return home for the quality of life, family-friendly values and strong business community – not to mention the area’s contagious spirit and personality.
If you would like to combine your talents with an environment focused on Continuous Improvement and Superior Service, visit our website at www.bellin.org. Apply online or send resume with cover letter to: Bellin Health Human Resources, PO Box 23400, Green Bay, WI 54305-3400, Fax # (920) 445-7249.
Envision Physician Services is currently seeking qualified CRNAs for full-time opportunities at Watertown Regional Medical Center (WRMC), a LifePoint Health affiliate. WRMC has been proudly delivering a full range of high-quality outpatient and inpatient services throughout the Southeastern Region for over 100 years. This modern, 99-bed facility also offers comprehensive programs of excellence in Women’s Health, Orthopedics, and Sports Medicine.
Highlights of these opportunities include:
– Anesthesia Care team is comprised of 2 Physicians and 3 CRNAs.
– Annual surgical volume of 3,500; 4 ORs and 2 Endo suites.
– Cases include General, Ortho, ENT, Pediatrics, GI, Ophthalmology, OB/GYN, Urology, Spine, Plastics. No cardiac.
– CRNAs must have at least 3 years of experience.
– Annual number of deliveries is 228; scheduled C-Section rate of 19%.
– Call taking position- Beeper call only split amongst MDs and CRNAs.
– Meditech Electronic Health Record.
Envision Physician Services offers a competitive salary plus bonus and relocation assistance. Employees are eligible for benefits first day of work- no waiting period! Package includes health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401(K) contribution and 100% paid malpractice coverage. Watertown is a beautiful, historic, river community nestled in between Madison and Milwaukee’s metro area- about a 45 minute drive in either direction. With a population of 24,000, residents experience an enriched quality of life which includes safe neighborhoods, affordable housing, excellent public and private schools, and easy access to local and regional cultural events.
For more information about these opportunities, please contact Michele Cadieux, Envision Physician Services Clinical Recruiter at (954) 296-8057 (cell phone- text messages welcome!) or email email@example.com.
The Clement J. Zablocki VA Medical Center opened the Milo C. Huempfner Green Bay Health Care Center in August 2013, nearly tripling the number of enrolled Veterans in the area. This breathtaking, 161,525-square- foot facility has 1,200 parking spaces and employs 300 staff. They care for nearly 15,000 Veterans when you include those who get additional care here from Iron Mountain, Michigan, and the surrounding areas. Clinic hours are 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
The VA seeks a Full-time Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) to work at the Milo C. Huempfner VA Clinic in Green Bay, Wisconsin. Privileges would extend to Zablocki VA Medical Center located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. CRNA’s have:
1. Skill in conducting and managing anesthesia for a broad range of complex surgical procedures. In addition, the CRNA must be able to adapt/modify anesthesia techniques in order to optimize patient care.
2. Ability to complete work assignments selected to add depth and breadth to their technical knowledge and skill competence. Work assignments will vary at each facility depending on the progressive acuity required for anesthesia care.
3. Ability to respond to emergency situations by providing airway management, administration of emergency fluids and drugs, and by the use of basic or advanced cardiac life support techniques in order to perform necessary resuscitation procedures.
4. Ability to effectively blend technology, skills, and competency for the advancement of anesthesia techniques, pharmacology, and equipment.
5. Ability to apply new developments and theories to develop and demonstrate the ability to recognize and solve various complex anesthesia situations.
6. Ability to practice nurse anesthesia with colleagues and peers in a team concept of anesthesia care and blend management skills with technical experience.
7. Ability to recognize clinical and technical aspects of anesthesia care and has in-depth knowledge of anesthesia methods and techniques for the practice of anesthesia.
8. Ability to perform as a mentor, preceptor, or nurse educator providing didactic and clinical instruction for graduate-level nurse anesthesia students and/or other anesthesia care providers.
9. Ability to participate in the development of anesthesia patient care audit processes involving in depth review and analysis of anesthesia records.
10. Ability to provide guidance and instruction in preparing others for positions of leadership and ethical practices which impact patient care.
A degree in nursing from a school of professional nursing approved by the appropriate state-accrediting agency and accredited by one of the following accrediting bodies at the time the program was completed by the applicant, NLNAC OR CCNE.
Graduate of an accredited nurse anesthesia educational program approved by the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists (AANA) at the time the program was completed by the applicant.
Current, full, active, and unrestricted registration as a graduate of professional nurse a State, Territory, or Commonwealth of the United States or District of Columbia.
Advanced Practice Nurse Prescriber license required
Certification by the National Board of Certification and Recertification for Nurse Anesthetists (NBCRNA).
DEA number preferred
ACLS certification required
3-5 years of CRNA experience preferred
Skills in regional anesthesia preferred
Resumes may be sent directed to Michelle Mezaros, MSN, Nurse Recruiter, Michelle.Mezaros@va.gov
Equal Opportunity Employer/Pre-employment and Random Drug Screens
Job listings on the WIANA website, are a monthly fee of $75 per listing. To get started please contact us for more information.