Marshfield Clinic Health System is seeking CRNA’s to join our system-wide integrated department throughout Wisconsin. A variety of different types of CRNA opportunities available for you to explore!
– Open positions in Marshfield, Eau Claire, Minocqua and Ladysmith, Wisconsin
– Both hospital and ASC positions
– 100% Medically directed
– Salaried positions
– No Call, In-House call and casual opportunities
– Student Loan Assistance, Sign-on Bonus and Relocation Assistance
– $3,000 + 5 days annually for approved CME
– Potential to pick up additional shifts
– Comprehensive benefit package that includes medical, dental, paid time off, retirement options and much more for non-casual positions
Jennifer Waters-Plemon, Physician and APC Recruiter
Marshfield Clinic is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Work in a physician-owned, family-oriented specialty practice with no call, no nights, no weekends, and no holidays! The CRNA administers anesthetics and monitors the anesthetized patient during Endoscopic procedures. While working within the guidelines and scope of practice, the CRNA is an integral part of the GI Associates sedation care team and works collaboratively with the physician endoscopists, nurses, and patient care team.
• Provides all aspects of the sedation continuum (local, IVCS, MAC) as appropriate to provide each patient an optimal procedural experience.
• Evaluates the patient pre-operatively by interviewing and examining the patient. Assesses data and selects appropriate anesthetic and administers anesthetics in accordance with clinical privileges delineated.
• Monitors, interprets, and evaluates information derived from patient assessment and monitors intra-operatively and protects patients’ life functions and vital organs. Communicates with physician related to planned anesthesia and changes in patient status.
• Works daily as part of the procedural care team, adapting to each patient’s sedation needs.
• Prepares drugs and performs IV insertion, intubation, hemodynamic balance, and airway management in routine and acute medical situations.
• Monitors the patient’s post-operative care and performs evaluation of the patient.
• Maintains detailed records of all medication administered, noting any unintended response.
• Assures all needed supplies are present for anesthesia care.
• Maintains accounting of controlled substances.
• Participates in professional peer review process.
• Evaluates anesthesia medications, equipment and patient care supplies for sedation use in the Endoscopy Center.
• Communicates directly with Provider Team to ensure appropriateness of recommended sedation care.
• Serves as Anesthesia Professional Liaison.
• Works closely with the GIE Center Director and Medical Director to assure proper training for the GIE care team about sedation needs of GIE patients.
• Assists with development of anesthesia protocols, policy development, and training as needed.
• Attends nursing team meetings as needed.
• Graduation from an accredited RN and Nurse Anesthesia program required.
• Certification as a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) required.
• Current RN and APNP Licensure with the State of Wisconsin required.
• BLS and ACLS Certification required.
Full-Time (40 hours – 5 days per week) or Majority-Time (32 hours – 4 days per week) will be considered.
Krissy Rodewald, SPHR, SHRM-SCP
We have an outstanding opportunity for a full-time (1.0FTE) CRNA to join SSM Health Dean Medical Group, based in
Madison, WI. SSM Health Dean Medical Group is one of the largest multi-specialty, integrated healthcare delivery systems in the country, with more than 775 medical staff members. Join a group of 14 anesthesiologists and 47+ CRNA’s. The position is based at St Mary’s Hospital and the adjacent Surgery and Care Center. St. Mary’s Hospital has 10 operating rooms plus 3 cardiovascular operating rooms. The Surgery & Care – Outpatient Surgery Center has
8 operating rooms. Under the anesthesia team concept, the CRNAs participate in and will cover all types of cases.
Typical case mix includes general surgery, orthopedics, ENT, vascular, cardiothoracic (dedicated heart team), neurosurgery, healthy pediatrics and OB.
Typical schedule is Monday through Friday including first, second and third call rotations. Excellent salary and comprehensive benefit package are being offered for this outstanding opportunity. The Hospital SSM St. Mary’s Hospital has been serving South Central Wisconsin since 1912. The hospital is a 350-bed tertiary care and referral center with a full spectrum of medical and surgical services. St. Mary’s Hospital and Dean Medical Group are part of SSM Health, an integrated health system that has facilities in Wisconsin, Illinois, Missouri, and Oklahoma. SSM Health Care, parent organization of St. Mary's, in May 2003 became the first health care organization in the country to be named a Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award winner. The award is the top honor a U.S. company can receive for quality management and quality achievement. St. Mary's Hospital is also the only hospital in the region to earn the prestigious Magnet Recognition for Excellence in Nursing from the American Nurses Credentialing Center of the American Nurses Association.
Madison, population 250,000, consistently ranks as one of the top places in the country to live, work, go to school, play and raise a family. Home to the State Capitol and University of Wisconsin, Madison offers residents a stimulating civic, political and educational environment. Boasting an outstanding public school system, Madison has 30 elementary, 12 middle and 5 high schools. More than 180 public, governmental and special libraries are available for additional learning. Residents also enjoy an endless variety of music, dance, theater, visual and literary arts, including five museums exhibiting art, history, and science collections. Shoppers and diners enjoy an eclectic mix of independent stores and restaurants celebrating cultures from around the globe.
SSM Health Dean Medical Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. For more information contact:
Alissa L. Carroll | Senior Physician and Provider Recruiter
SSM Health – Dean Medical Group
WI Regional Office
1808 W. Beltline Highway
Madison, WI 53718
Phone 608.294.6460 | Fax 608.250.1534
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.ssmhealth.com
We are currently looking for Part-time candidates who are licensed in Wisconsin to start June 4 ongoing. This assignment would be perfect for the summer with no call and no weekends! If you are interested in learning more, please email an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com. Please see details below! Job Details: -Wednesday-Friday, 7am-3pm.
$130/hour plus travel and housing, 8 hour guarantee -Cases: Ortho, ENT, Spine, Pain and Podiatry -Must be able to perform regional Anesthesia -100% of own cases -No weekends, Call or Holidays
Tenured or tenure-track position in the College of Nursing (CON) University of Wisconsin Oshkosh. Responsibilities include teaching, scholarship, and service. Rank will be determined upon review of qualifications.
Work collaboratively with Director(s) and/or Assistant Director(s) to teach, develop, implement, refine, revise, and/or evaluate nursing student curriculum and policies. Maintain scholarship and service activities appropriate for rank.
i. Promotes mission, vision, values, and strategic goals of the University and the College of Nursing.
ii. Manages classes and learning environments, selects appropriate materials to support curriculum and provides constructive feedback to students.
iii. Delivers effective instruction using technology and a variety of techniques in a manner appropriate to the course objectives.
iv. Assesses student learning, designs assessments that measure student growth, aligns assessment with learning opportunities.
v. Promotes continual improvement as part of the cycle of teaching and learning develops and revises curriculum and instructional materials as needed.
vi. Participate in processes related to recruitment, selection, admission, advising, and progression of students consistent with College of Nursing and University admission policies, option assessment, and accreditation processes.
vii. Pursues professional development, contributes to academic discipline through research, presentation and publication.
viii. Participates in program resource development, including simulation and obtaining intramural and extramural program support.
ix. Participate in service through appropriate discipline-specific organizations, educational organizations, statewide boards/ committees or community activities.
x. Serve on University and College committees as needed and as indicated in CON bylaws.
xi. Represent the University and the College of Nursing at professional activities at local, state, national, and international levels.
xii. Other duties as assigned by the Director, Assistant Director or Dean.
● Graduate of an accredited nursing program associated with a regionally- accredited institution of higher education
● Doctoral degree earned or in final semester (ABD with pending graduation date etc.) (PhD, DNP, DNS, JD, EdD, etc.)
● Certification for nursing area of expertise if applicable
● Unencumbered license as a registered nurse and/or Advanced Practice Registered Nurse and eligible for immediate licensure in the state of Wisconsin
● Expertise in one of the following areas:
o Maternal Child Health
o Medical Surgical
o Mental Health
o Simulation Technology
● PhD preferred
● Clinical experience in the area of identified expertise
● Evidence of expertise in Undergraduate and/or Graduate level teaching
● Evidence of expertise in online teaching
● Evidence of scholarship and service
Submit a letter of intent, curriculum vita, three current letters of recommendation, contact information for an additional 3 references and transcripts as well as evidence of meeting qualified and preferred criteria.
All Saints Hospital is a 380 Bed Level 2 Trauma Center offering a wide variety of cases to include OB, general, orthopedics, and more. There is a shared first and second call amongst the team of 1:15. TeamHealth offers comprehensive benefits including competitive compensation, relocation assistance, company paid malpractice, employer subsidized insurance, dental, life, employer paid life insurance, a 401k with match, and CME allowance! PTO increases over time.
$45,000 Commitment Incentive Stipend OR Signing Bonus Offered! Racine is centrally located between Chicago and Milwaukee, and offers A-rated schools, hiking, camping, boating, and three public golf courses!
Why TeamHealth Anesthesia?
Practice Options – With a nationwide footprint, TeamHealth Anesthesia offers a wide range of practice options.
Career Growth – TeamHealth Anesthesia provides numerous opportunities for physicians and anesthetists to advance their careers both within their current region or throughout the nation.
Resources for Personal Wellness – TeamHealth’s Provider Wellness Division provides support for physical and emotional well-being, including stress management resources.
Local Practice Autonomy – While we provide the practice support physicians need, we also recognize that each group needs to maintain a level of autonomy to meet the individual needs of the patients, the hospital and the practice
Our group is comprised of 1,100+ anesthesia clinicians, practicing in 22 states in over 100 facilities. Though our touchpoints and case mixes are diverse, the one common thread is the support we provide our clinical teams so they can focus on exceptional patient care and OR effectiveness
For immediate consideration, please send your CV to Lindy_Seto@teamhealth.com.
The Association of Hospital Anesthesiologist (AHA) is actively looking for Certified Nurse Anesthetists for locations throughout the Fox Valley. We are a physician owned practice with a solid reputation and commitment to quality. We appreciate the diversity of our work force and the uniqueness of each employee. Our team is comprised of 15 CRNA’s and 28 Anesthesiologists.
We offer flexibility with ongoing opportunities to achieve personal, financial and professional success, as well as the support your need to focus exclusively on medical care. The compensation package includes a competitive salary, health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401(K) contribution and 100% paid malpractice coverage. For more information about these opportunities, please visit our website at www.foxcitiesaha.com or contact Trisha Hank, Human Resources Manager at 920-202-3945 email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The CRNAs work primarily in Oshkosh and float to the Aurora Surgery Center (ASC) in Fond du Lac (FDL) to help cover heavier volume days. There is a CRNA that works full time in the ASC, and is not in the call rotation. We practice a supervision model, Six anesthesiologists supervise between two to four rooms at a time. Relocation and sign-on bonus offered.
CRNA cases at Aurora Oshkosh Medical Center
Aurora Oshkosh is a community hospital. Caseload includes vascular (both OR & IR), ortho, GU, GYN, plastics, ENT, podiatry, general surgery, cath lab, GI (all our endoscopy cases are with propofol), pulmonary, OB (c-sections), ophthalmology (done in the FDL ASC), and a few pain implant procedures.
Schedule: Variable day shift hours. Call shifts begin at 5 p.m. Call is approximately 1:10, so one about one weekend every ten weeks, and once a pay period. Post call day is usually a half day, done by noon. Additional pay is given for working after 5 and when called in. Pager carry pay is $5.
Located in Northeast Wisconsin, on the western shore of Lake Winnebago, Oshkosh is banked by the Fox River and Lake Butte des Morts in Winnebago County. The city is a progressive and participative community that offers small-town friendliness with big city features and a high quality of life for people of all ages and interests. It is a great place to live as a result of an excellent school system, abundant entertainment opportunities, a low cost of living and a clean environment. Oshkosh is a haven for anyone interested in combining city life with the benefits of a small town.
For more information on this amazing opportunity, please contact Heidi Kopps at email@example.com or call 414-389-2504
Job listings on the WIANA website, are a monthly fee of $150 per listing. To get started please contact us for more information.